- A method of exercise that enables you to better handle your day-to-day movements – this is why I say it’s different for everyone, although some similarities apply.
- A reflection of your body’s innate movement requirements, enabling optimal performance, ideal body weight, and enhanced energy/wellbeing
- A variety-orientated approach to training, keeping you switched on body, mind and soul
- Naturally geared toward ideal posture, exceptional core function, and a toned, well-sculpted body
- Based on the body’s seven basic movement patterns: push, pull, twist, lunge, squat, bend, and gait (in no particular order)
Life Is Now. Press Play.