This is very much an out of the ordinary post for me. But given the worldwide fear of swine flu, the recent initiation of no-cost swine flu vaccinations in many countries, and the important nature of this information for your and your family’s health, I thought this was well worth sharing.
H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Insert Admits It Causes Guillain-Barre Syndrome,
Vasculitis, Paralysis, Anaphylactic Shock And Death
Tuesday, Sept 29th, 2009
The package insert for the Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine manufactured by Novartis has been leaked on the Internet. According to that package insert, the vaccine (based on an earlier vaccine product known as Fluvirin) is known to cause a whole host of very nasty side effects such as guillain-barre syndrome, vasculitis, anaphylactic shock and even death.
Of course anyone who has been studying vaccine side effects already knows that it causes all of these things, but the story here is that the insert for the swine flu vaccine itself is admitting all of these things. The insert says that it was updated during September 2009, so it reflects the very latest information –
You can read the package insert for this vaccine for yourself right here.
The following is a list of some of the very nasty side effects that the vaccine package insert admits to.
- Local injection site reactions (including pain, pain limiting limb
- movement, redness, swelling, warmth, ecchymosis, induration)
- Hot flashes/flushes
- Facial edema.
- Immune system disorders
- Hypersensitivity reactions (including throat and/or mouth edema)
- In rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions have lead to anaphylactic shock and death
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Vasculitis (in rare cases with transient renal involvement)
- Syncope shortly after vaccination
- Digestive disorders
- Abdominal pain.
- Blood and lymphatic disorders
- Local lymphadenopathy
- Transient thrombocytopenia.
- Metabolic and nutritional disorders
- Loss of appetite.
- Nervous system disorders
- Febrile convulsions
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Myelitis (including encephalomyelitis and transverse myelitis)
- Neuropathy (including neuritis)
- Paralysis (including Bell’s Palsy)
- Respiratory disorders
- Chest pain
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Rash (including non-specific, maculopapular, and vesiculobulbous
Life is Now. Press Play.
What are your thoughts on vaccinations in general, and on the swine flu vaccination in particular? Have you personally ‘gone against the system’ and refused immunizations for yourself or your children? I’d love to hear your concerns, feedback, and experiences.
If you’re a regular reader and haven’t been active in the BodyIncredible community then now is the time – I want your involvement, your feedback, and your questions! So why not make this the day to leave a comment before you go – if you’re reading from RSS or email you’ll have to enter the blog to do this. You can do that by clicking on the title of this piece. ‘Post a comment’ is at the article end, right under the ’share this’ and ‘related posts’ options.
If you haven’t yet subscribed to this feed, what are you waiting for? Do it now. You can choose either email or RSS by clicking here. If you enjoyed this article please forward to your friends. Thank-you!