- Don’t eat anything your grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.
- Avoid foods containing ingredients you can’t pronounce.
- Don’t eat anything that won’t eventually rot.
- Avoid food products that carry health claims.
- Shop the peripheries of the supermarket; stay out of the middle.
- Better yet, buy food somewhere else: the farmer’s market or organic store.
- Pay more, eat less.
- Eat a wide diversity of species.
- Eat food from animals that eat grass.
- Cook and, if you can, grow some of your own food.
- Make meals and eat them only at tables.
- Eat deliberately, with other people whenever possible, and always with pleasure.
Life is Now. Press Play.
Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post by clicking on ‘leave a comment’ just below. If you’re reading from RSS or email you’ll have to enter the blog to do this. You can do that by clicking on the title of this piece. ‘Leave a comment’ is at the article end, right under the ’share this’ and ‘other articles you may enjoy’ option.
If you haven’t yet subscribed to this feed, what are you waiting for? Do it now. You can choose either email or RSS by clicking here. If you enjoyed this article please forward to your friends. Thank-you!