So. Here’s why you need to register NOW and use this new forum:
- You keep saying you’re going to eat really clean from now on. That it’s going to become a habit. What happens is – life. You go well or okay for a few days. And then a treat meal becomes a week-long slippery slide. Or you start turning grazing into a national sport. Whatever. It’s okay. I’ve been there. So I know how frustrating it is. And tiring.
- Training. You have good intentions. Great! And a lot of the time, you follow through. But sometimes you lose motivation. Or get too busy. And you find yourself on another slippery slide. Newsflash – you’re human.
- Productivity. You want to do more. Be more. Escape the grind. Be more creative and create your ideal reality. But it’s hard. You’re tired. And you have no idea where to find the time or the energy. Or even where to start.
- Passion and purpose. You know that you ‘should’ or could be living with more purpose and more passion. But you don’t even know what you’re passionate about! Not truly. So how on earth are you supposed to start figuring out your purpose in life?
- Fun and adventure. You want more of it. Who doesn’t? And you will get there … when you have time. Hopefully you remember to actually think about it. Hey, there’s plenty of time right? It’s not as though the last few months, years, decades flew by. Or did they? It’s not as though we’re already nearly halfway through 2012 and your resolutions have done little more than collect dust. Is it? Hmm. That’s okay. Mine too when I’m not careful, or at least when I don’t have some daily reminder to move towards those goals!
- Money. And abundance. You believe you can be truly abundant. You believe that it’s possible there is enough for everyone. But you can’t quite get there. You somehow continue to live paycheck to paycheck, and if you’re honest you’re falling a little more behind each year. Despite all the cool ‘haves’ that you have. You just can’t seem to flip from a mindset of scarcity to one of abundance.
- Relationships. You want to love with every part of your being, and be loved more deeply in return. You know that this won’t happen by magic, but again – you’re simply too busy. Too distracted. And if things get really bad you can always seek therapy. Newsflash (and this is for me as well) – magic relationships don’t happen. They are worked on. The work can be fun 🙂 … but you still gotta actively make it happen. As with everything.
- Spirituality. You have no idea what it really means. But you get the idea it could be a good thing. But who has the time? What if people judge you? You’d feel silly praying or meditating. You wouldn’t even know how to do it! And you’re not sure if there’s any other way to be more spiritual.
- Joy and happiness. Do they even exist? What do they mean? And how on earth are you going to find them and then keep them? The quest is perhaps what it’s all about. But it would sure be nice to learn how to enjoy the ride even a teensy bit more.
I know. It’s a lot of stuff to beat up on yourself about.
A lot of potential and opportunity wasted. And a lot of overwhelm and potential meltdown if you do what most of us do at one time or another and make a firm decision to change everything overnight. Hey, don’t get me wrong. I KNOW you have the motivation. The desire. And the ability.
But it’s not going to happen overnight. And every-time you tell yourself you’re turning things around and then you fail because you’re human and you forgot that for a day and thought you were your own God, you set yourself up for future failure. Your brain tells you –
“You suck. That’s the third, fourth, fifty-sixth time you’ve tried that. Why don’t you just do everyone a favour and give up? Clearly, you don’t have what it takes. Go check your emails.”
lies. lies that you are turning into reality.
Many people spend their entire lives doing this. Slipping accidentally down the slide, and then trying to claw their way back up with the emotional equivalent of 10 dozen suitcases piled upon their backs.
It. Doesn’t. Work.
So do yourself a favour and stop doing it. Do this instead –
Choose one thing at a time. One thing! Decide that it’s worth enough; that you’re worth enough that you’re going to commit yourself wholeheartedly to this one thing until it’s a habit. That by doing this you will absolutely and 100% achieve at least 12 life-changing new habits in the next 12 months. Or break 12 harmful habits.
To make a new habit or break an old one, it needs to be the top priority. Utmost in your mind and your actions. Hence, the 30-day challenge. It’s a popular technique around the internet because it works. In as effortless a manner as anything worth achieving can be.
And it works even better when you make it public, accountable. When you have and give the silent or communicated support of others with similar goals and challenges.
so think about this
- Wouldn’t you love to just eat right effortlessly, without the internal back and forth?
- To have everyday exercise be as ‘normal’ to you as brushing your teeth or taking a shower?
- To be able to ‘rate’ every day as being incredibly on target with your goals and dreams?
- To live assured that you are fulfilling your needs, your wants, your passion and your purpose?
- To experience incredible adventures, play with abandon, create amazing memories?
- To live abundantly in all areas of your life, financial and other?
- Engage fully in deep and meaningful relationships that give you joy, satisfaction and incredible love?
- To know that there is more to it than simply living, and that by recognising this you can live more fully and in fact better meet all of these other areas?
- To feel filled with joy, happiness, a sense of peace?
Or even just one of those things 🙂
Or maybe you just want to break your chocolate addiction 😉
join the forum now. set a challenge. and jump on in to your new life.
Join the Woman Incredible 30-day challenge free forum, with a challenge of your choosing. Here’s a sample of one of my challenges at the moment. If you can’t see it properly, go to the forum!
Using the forum is simple. Simply post your planned commitment and your reason for wanting to test out this new habit, if you’re happy to share the reason.
You can add to an existing challenge of mine or of a fellow Woman Incredible reader’s, or you can press new topic under the categories I’ve listed and create your own challenge. I’ll be checking in every few days. And you should as well – update how you’re doing! If you want to. It’s not a ‘have to’, you don’t have to check in every day. It’s up to you. But if you like, share your success. And share the times when things don’t go as planned. We all have those times 🙂
30 days is usually long enough to decide whether or not your new habit is worth continuing with – and it’s not too long to be scary. Post now and become accountable! Be sure to check back often to be motivated and help motivate your fellow Women Incredible.
Click here to go to the forum. I’ll be there a lot. Posting my challenges, maybe quitting at some; trying random new ones.
And continuing to (enjoy) climbing that ladder. See you on the rung next to me 🙂
And remember –
Life is Now. Press Play.