If you enjoy this free recording and the idea of more free teleseminars, please click like on this post. I am looking to guage interest as to whether I should run regular free teleseminars on different topics.
Last week I ran a free teleseminar on nutrition for fat loss. Specifically I spoke about the 3 different approaches I use to periodise or ‘cycle’ my nutrition, ensuring my body stays on its toes and forced to keep me in great shape!
Each of the 40 spaces I made available was snapped up and the ladies listening in absolutely loved it.
Here is the recording – you can listen to it here on the blog or download and save it as a podcast. It goes for a bit over an hour and is chock full of practical tips, tricks and ideas you can put to use right away.
some of the take-homers you’ll learn
- The problems with being a clean eater or almost clean eater
- Reasons why we cave on our diets no matter how strong our willpower!
- The benefits of nutrition cycling, including avoiding nutritional boredom, get to eat your favourite foods in a way that works FOR your metabolism, never again deal with the dreaded fat loss plateau, it’s more fun, more tasty, and it works!
- An in-depth analysis of my 3 strategies for nutrition cycling
- How to apply what you learn and shake up your metabolism starting today
There were also a ton of great questions asked by the ladies attending, and you’ll hear me answer those.
And remember –
Life is Now. Press Play.
PS If you enjoyed this free recording and the idea of more free teleseminars, please click like on this post. I am looking to guage interest as to whether I should run regular free teleseminars on different topics.