Time and again I get asked what the best foods are to eat. The truth, of course, is that different things work for different people and it would be rather a long list if I were to try and write them in a blog post! I have however, just released my Woman Incredible Look Great Naked Eating Plan and I’m pretty happy with it! 🙂
Here are some foods I consider absolute staples, 10 Essential Look Great Naked Foods Your Kitchen Needs. Keep these in your home and you are unlikely to ever get stuck in a food emergency or end up tempted to hit the take away!
- Coconut oil: this saturated fat is made up of medium chain fatty acids, and great for energy as well as fat loss. A teaspoon will quell the sugar cravings right away, and it’s also fab for cooking!
- Organic protein powder: A great back up for a meal if need be, and also excellent post yoga. I recommend my own brand, which is all organic and grass-fed (and a great price if I do say so myself!) but if you don’t want that one any good organic brand is a smart choice.
- Tinned salmon or sardines: I’m not a huge tinned food fan, but great as a back up.
- Frozen organic vegetables: frozen veg are snap frozen, retaining nutrition. Great as a back-up again!
- Greek organic yoghurt: I recommend all dairy be organic. Greek yoghurt is fab as it is high in probiotics; good bacteria.
- Dark chocolate:at least 85%: it’s higher in antioxidants, and lower in sugar
- Red wine: enough said 🙂
- Avocado: a great fat that can be used as a snack on its own if need be!
- Frozen berries: add them to the yoghurt or your protein shake, or enjoy with some chocolate and wine. Yummy.
- A great nut and seed mix: Avoid peanuts as they are legumes not nuts. I would roast nuts yourself if possible to avoid vegetable oils, and then salt with pink or grey salt.
And remember –
Life is Now. Press Play.
P.S You can still grab your copy of the Woman Incredible Look Great Naked Eating Plan on sale with 10 bucks off for just one more day. It’s a simple, comprehensive list of how to eat to look and feel your very best, and comes with some pretty sweet extras; like meal plan options, recipes and a smart shopping list. Click here to check out the full details and grab it while it’s still on sale! Blokes don’t be put off by the title; this book is a great read for anyone wanting to get a grip on clean eating! I promise you’ll love it if you dare to look past the title! 10% of all proceeds of the launch sale are going to support the Leukemia Foundation via Woman Incredible reader Chao who will be shaving her head as part of the World’s Greatest Shave.